Forza Motorsport: An In-Depth Look at the Tracks in the Game
Forza Motorsport, the latest installment in the Forza franchise, is finally here and it’s bringing with it a wide array of racetracks for players to master. Unlike the Forza Horizon spin-off games, the Motorsport series focuses on professional racetracks, offering a more serious and realistic racing experience. With highly detailed versions of classic cars and the latest racing machines, Forza Motorsport promises to deliver an immersive and thrilling racing experience.
The base game of Forza Motorsport comes with a variety of tracks for players to race on. These tracks include both iconic real-life courses and original creations from the developers at Turn 10. At launch, players can expect a total of 20 different track locations to explore and dominate. Among these tracks is the South African Kyalami Circuit, a new addition to the Forza franchise. Additionally, the game brings back historic tracks such as the Indianapolis Speedway, now presented in stunning graphical fidelity.
Although there are 20 different track locations, players will find plenty of variation as most of these tracks have multiple configurations. This means that each track offers different layouts and challenges, ensuring that players will always have something new to conquer. The level of detail and realism in the tracks is truly impressive, making for an incredibly immersive racing experience.
Here is a breakdown of all the tracks currently available in Forza Motorsport, along with the number of course layouts each track offers:
– Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya: 3 layouts
– Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps: 1 layout
– Eaglerock Speedway (Forza Original): 3 layouts
– Grand Oak Raceway (Forza Original): 3 layouts
– Hakone Circuit (Forza Original): 3 layouts
– Homestead-Miami Speedway: 2 layouts
– Indianapolis Motor Speedway: 2 layouts
– Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit: 1 layout
– Le Mans – Circuit International de la Sarthe: 2 layouts
– Lime Rock Park: 3 layouts
– Maple Valley (Forza Original): 3 layouts
– Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course: 2 layouts
– Mugello Circuit: 2 layouts
– Nürburgring GP: 2 layouts
– Road America: 2 layouts
– Silverstone Circuit: 3 layouts
– Suzuka Circuit: 2 layouts
– Virginia International Raceway: 5 layouts
– Watkins Glen International Speedway: 2 layouts
– WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca: 2 layouts
While the base game offers an impressive selection of tracks, the developers at Turn 10 have made it clear that Forza Motorsport will be an evolving platform with regular updates and DLC releases. This means that players can expect even more tracks and content in the future. In fact, there are already two new tracks announced as upcoming DLC.
In November 2023, players can look forward to the addition of the Abu Dhabi Yas Marina circuit, a popular track in Formula 1 and previous Forza games. Then, in Spring 2024, the treacherous and historic Nürburgring Nordschleife course will be released, providing players with an exciting and challenging new experience.
Forza Motorsport is available now on PC and Xbox Series X/S. Whether you’re a fan of the franchise or a racing enthusiast looking for a realistic and thrilling racing game, Forza Motorsport is definitely worth checking out. With its impressive track selection and constant updates, it promises to deliver countless hours of racing excitement. Get behind the wheel and start your high-speed journey today!